Google a search engine giant releases an all-new app for any task, any goal in just with your finger touch, The Google new app name is Google Task which quickly captures task from anywhere, add details of task and subtask and viewed from gmails and stay updated, track your task whenever you want. Google task also come along with Google G Suite. Google Task app come for both Android Google Android play store and for Apple App Store.
What is Google Task App Do?
Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at any time, with to-dos that sync across all your devices. Integration with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get tasks done faster.
Here is the list of thing can Google Task Do:
- Quickly capture tasks anywhere and create task lists with your most important to-dos
- View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device or manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
- Add details and create subtasks, and break down into subtasks
- Add details about the work you need to focus on and track your work progresses
- Create a task directly from an email in Gmail, Stay on track with due dates and notifications which help you achieve your goals
- Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
- Integrate in Google's suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
- Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
Source: Google Play Store